Guitar Lessons Stoke-on-Trent
Grades 1 - 8
All Styles & Abilities
About Guitar Lessons at Stone Music
Guitar lessons in Stoke at Trent at Stone Music are tailored at all ages and abilities.
From beginners to pro level players, our tutors excel at teaching aspiring guitarists from as young as 5 years of age to the tender age of 70.
At stone music our core syllabus is based on Rockschool grades 1-8, but with an extended repertoire and curriculum based on the extensive experience of our teaching staff.
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT STONE MUSIC?
We teach both rhythm and lead guitar covering many styles; blues, jazz, reggae, classical, rock, metal and many more, we also cover music theory, composition and improvisation techniques.
Our tutors are experienced tutors and musicians in their own right and deliver a service that’s focused, fun and designed to accelerate your learning to it’s fullest potential.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
30 Minute Lessons🔥First Lesson Half Price!🔥
- 30 minute lessons are perfect for younger students or those with a tight budget.
- Students can learn Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Drums and Singing!
60 Minute Lessons🔥First Lesson Half Price!🔥
- 60 minute lessons are ideal for those looking to really dig into mastering their instrument, or those who’d like to take little more time to absorb the information.
- Students can learn Guitar, Bass, Ukulele and Drums!
Book today and receive 50% off your first lesson!
(Offer excludes, and cannot be combined with our 5 x 60 minutes lesson offer).
GUITAR LESSONS STOKE-ON-TRENT FAQ
DO YOU TEACH GRADES?
WHAT AGES DO YOU TEACH?
IS THERE PARKING?
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO LEARN TO PLAY THE GUITAR?
- Hobbyist level: 2-3 years
- Semi-professional (performance) level: 4 to 5 years
Ultimately, (like anything) it’s how hard you work as an individual.