Piano Lessons Stoke-on-Trent
Our piano lessons Stoke-on-Trent (Fenton) are on a one-to-one basis to really let you get the most out of every note. You will learn, different styles, techniques, concepts, timing, songs and develop your overall sense of musicality.
We enrol students as young as 4 years old for piano lessons Stoke-on-Trent!
Grades 1 - 8
All Styles & Abilities
Piano lessons in Stoke on Trent for beginners to advanced students covering all styles from Jazz to Rock and everything in between.
About PIANO Lessons at Stone Music
Piano lessons in Stoke at Trent at Stone Music are tailored at all ages and abilities.
From beginners to pro level players, our tutors excel at teaching aspiring pianists from as young as 5 years of age to the tender age of 70.
At stone music our core syllabus is based on Rockschool grades 1-8, but with an extended repertoire and curriculum based on the extensive experience of our teaching staff.
30 Minute Lessons🔥First Lesson Half Price!🔥
- 30 minute lessons are perfect for younger students or those with a tight budget.
- Students can learn Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Drums and Singing!
60 Minute Lessons🔥First Lesson Half Price!🔥
- 60 minute lessons are ideal for those looking to really dig into mastering their instrument, or those who’d like to take little more time to absorb the information.
- Students can learn Guitar, Bass, Ukulele and Drums!
Book today and receive 50% off your first lesson!
(Offer excludes, and cannot be combined with our 5 x 60 minutes lesson offer).
PIANO LESSONS STOKE-ON-TRENT FAQ
DO YOU TEACH GRADES?
WHAT AGES DO YOU TEACH?
IS THERE PARKING?
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO LEARN TO PLAY THE PIANO?
- Hobbyist level: 2-3 years
- Semi-professional (performance) level: 4 to 5 years
Ultimately, (like anything) it’s how hard you work as an individual.
I DON'T OWN A PIANO, CAN YOU HELP ME GET ONE?
We pride ourselves on offering top notch advice on purchasing pianos and associated accessories, and are always happy to help!